This is our Standard Edition Non-FR insulated pants. They are made using a Poly Cotton material which combines the strengths of both polyester and cotton. It is breathable yet durable, less prone to pilling and static. It also keeps its shape and colour, and does not shrink. They are quilted for Canadian harsh cold weather with Non-FR insulation.
- Straight cut
- High rise
- Higher on the back
- Elastic back waistband
- Belt hoops
- 2 Front pockets
- 2 Back pockets with flaps
- Right leg features slanted knife pocket with hammer loop
- Left leg has a cargo pocket
- Adjustable velcro on bottom of pant leg
- Leg zippers
- 3MTM ScotchliteTM Reflective Material 2 or 4” stripes below each knee
Standard Edition: Poly Cotton
- When Yellow or Orange Pants are paired with one of our jackets or long sleeve shirts it meets requirements of CSA Z96 Class 3/ Level 2.
- When Navy pants are paired with one of our jackets or long sleeve shirts it meets requirements of
CSA Z96 Class 1/ Level 2.
- Care: Industrial Wash